2015 goals,

Life: 2015 Goals (More or Less)

12:00:00 AM Arianne 16 Comments



I've seen a lot of blog posts about 2015 goals, and I thought I wasn't going to do them since it's a bit cliche at this point. However, I've been thinking lately and I thought it would be a good idea to put my goals out there so that I can somehow be held accountable for them. So, here's my "more or less" goals for 2015. Enjoy!


Bake MORE. This year, I have the urge to bake more yummy treats. I want to learn to make them from scratch as well as get loads of practice decorating them. I plan to keep half of the goodies, and bring half to work so I don't feel too guilty indulging :) By achieving this goal, I also hope that I would exercise more to burn off the calories I'd be acquiring from the delectable sweets I'd be creating.

Save MORE. I have been doing alright saving money, but this year, I want to be more consistent and save much more than I did in 2014. This year, one of my goals is to visit England with the money I've saved and see what it's like out there. I also want to get a head start on experiencing the country so I can get a better idea of my interest in moving there for good. Also, saving more means spending less. Please feel free to tweet me on random days reminding me about this goal ;)

Photograph MORE. I want to learn how to stage my photographs and make them look more pleasing instead of boring and plain.

Judge LESS. As per my culture, I grew up being very judgmental and I want to change that. I want to focus more on people's redeeming qualities and overlook the things I don't like about them. This is quite the challenge for me, so I hope I can come back by the end of the year and reflect positively on this goal.

Idle LESS. In 2014, I was mostly "lazy" for most of the year, until my friend really encouraged me to do something. Towards the end of the year, I got a seasonal job and I was pretty proud of myself for accomplishing that. This year, I want to live more by doing the things I want to achieve in life and trying new things. I'm excited to see how far I could get!


What are YOUR goals for 2015? Have you started moving towards accomplishing them?



16 comments:

  1. Some great goals! I'd agree with baking more & saving more. Maybe just giving away the baked goods so I don't eat more haha!

    www.QueenBeeBecca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I'm thinking keep two for me and two each for my roommates, and then the rest for my workplace so I don't eat all the calories :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love the save more and photograph more resolutions! I think I need to adapt these, too. :) Hope you have a great 2015!!

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think improving photography is a "new blogger" stereotypical resolution :)

      Delete
  3. I am totally joining you on BAKE more!:)) Have a great 2015!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I’ve nominated you for The Liebster Award as I think your blog really deserves it ☺. This is a great way to discover smaller blogs! More info on what to do next is in my post here…
    http://www.thehomelychic.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award-nomination.html
    Charlotte Louise Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too want to take as much pictures as possible and less procrastination of course :P Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you're pretty good at your photography already :)

      Delete
  7. These are really great- and alternative too! Well done for getting the job :) I want to blog more consistently this year.
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty good at sticking with my schedule until I got really busy, but I was still able to blog at least twice a week if I couldn't make three times a week ;)

      Delete
  8. If you bake anything yummy you better share the recipe! :) hahah. You have such a great camera, it would only make sense to improve your photography! Let me know if you need any help girl!
    xx brittnee | www.brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just going to find them on Pinterest, but if I take photos of them, I'll try and make sure to post where I got the recipe!

      Delete
  9. Good luck with these all, I ams sure you'll do fab!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete