chef,

Food: Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll-Up

12:00:00 AM Arianne 20 Comments


It was just another Saturday morning when I got ready to go to the tailor shop (yeah, that's totally a regular occurrence, nice one Ayre). Suddenly, my friend knocks on the door and asks me if I eat strawberries. Keeping it coy, I said "maybe ;)"... 

As soon as I enter the kitchen, I was greeted by a scene that resembles a prep kitchen. I was informed breakfast was being prepared for everyone in the household. Score! I was delighted that I didn't have to figure out what to eat.

As the dwelling area started to smell of pastries, I proofread the book I was working on while I waited for the heavenly delight that was to come.

Less than ten minutes later, I was presented with the amazing creation of my anonymous friend. She had the skills of a true chef, especially when it comes to her presentation.


If you'd like to re-create this recipe, my friend found it on Pinterest.



20 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! You've got me really hungry now! The pictures are also really nice.
    Hattie x
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were so good. really sweet so I wouldn't eat them everyday or even weekly, but it was a nice treat. And these photos were unedited. I'm glad they turned out great!

      Delete
  2. That looks sooo yummy! Gorgeous photos. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! And these pictures look great! You keep getting better. :)
    xx brittnee | www.brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy! I wish someone would surprise me with a breakfast like this aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious! And I love how you've photographed them!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I was thinking of the Food Network and tried to do it like they do on TV :)

      Delete
  6. This looks so lovely! Your friend is so talented :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is!! She's good at staging the food like a real chef :D

      Delete
  7. Looks lush. Love the photography! xxx

    http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's unfiltered which makes me even happier!

      Delete
  8. This honestly looks delicious! Amazing photo's :)
    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It was really tasty :)

      Delete
  9. Double WOW! That looks soo good! Can I please borrow your friend? :P
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete