beauty,

Beauty: January Favorites 2015

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments



January was a month full of ups and downs: Ups when I was busy editing videos and books, writing blog posts, and connecting with people with similar interests. Downs when I've felt unnecessary anger and anxiety. Overall, I'm glad the month is over and I'm excited to share what I've loved during my roller coaster ride to February ;)

Before I get into it, I want to greet Mr. Harry Styles a happy, happy 21st birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for making such amazing music!

BEAUTY

NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - I'm really loving the Laguna Bronzer in this palette!

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eyeliners - most amazing eyeliner I've ever tried. NARS and MAC couldn't even compare!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner - I fill in my lips and use whatever color lipstick I fancy for the day and voila: I've got long-lasting lip color.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light - it's oil free, water based, and paraben-free. What is not to love with this primer?

RANDOM

Raw Cashews - when I come home from work, I find myself famished, but most of the nights, I have to make myself dinner. I snack on cashews to hold me over until dinner is ready.

Talenti Roman Raspberry sorbet - I LOVE sour foods! I feel less guilty than if I ate a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

Photography - if you've been reading my blog lately, you've seen that I've been trying to improve my photography. I've been enjoying it!

Psychobabble - Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl got me through some hard times, this week specifically. Every time I listen to the podcast, I laugh and giggle to myself regardless of where I am. I'm so thankful for this wonderful creation and I hope it'll never end.

MUSIC

Style by Taylor Swift - this song is so romantic and catchy. Also, people say it's about Harry Styles, and whether it is true or not, I just picture him being the guy in the song and my heart do a little tumble ;)

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran - I think I'm in love. Done.

Anything One Direction - I've been listening to their music (Four and Midnight Memories) pretty much 24/7. It's come to a point that I am able to tell you what song it is just by listening to 10-20 seconds of the song.

If you'd like to see me ramble in more detail about my favorites, check out the video!




What were your favorite things in January?




5 comments:

  1. I've been loving Psychobabble too! Tyler and Korey always make me giggle when I'm listening on the bus then I get some pretty weird stares ... Style and Out of the Woods are my favourite songs from 1989, you're right they are so catchy!
    Lovely post and video
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by! I giggle and laugh at work :)

      Delete
  2. wish i had of bought that NARS cheek palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette. So glad I managed to get my hands on it. Great for travelling or on the go. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really learned how to use the blushes. They seem too pigmented for my taste... maybe I'm just not used to using bright blushes

      Delete