acrylic storage,

Beauty/Life: Home and Beauty Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments



I have been buying quite a few things and based on my list, it's time I did another haul. I was happy to own such cute things!

RUSK Plumping Mousse - I returned the OGX mousse I previously hauled. I found this brand from Zoella's video so when I saw it Marshall's, I decided to give it a try. I love that this one isn't sticky and it actually works.

Pur Cease Crease Eye Primer - I needed a new primer because I recently had a rash on my eyelids and had to go a few days without wearing eye makeup. The Ulta associate who helped me raved on and on about this primer so I decided to give it a chance. She also said that this product is all-natural, so that was a plus.

Simple Eye Makeup Remover - Because of my rash, I went to see the doctor and I was told that I specifically needed an eye makeup remover instead of using makeup wipes to remove my eye makeup. Woopsie!

Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque - I was on a Twitter chat when I asked for advice about my hair looking dry. Someone suggested a hair mask. When I saw this product at Marshall's, I was excited to give it a try. It smells absolutely amazing and it works amazing. I learned not to use it on my roots, though, because it makes it extremely greasy.

Acrylic storage - I was unsure about this, but I was really glad that I was able to fill it with my products. I thought I didn't have enough, but now I'm glad that I can see the products I own and I can alternately use them.

Planner - I'm in love with this planner. It's gorgeous; I love the pink and the font!

Mason Jar - I've been wanting a mason jar, but I couldn't justify buying a whole box of 4 or 6 jars. When I saw individual jars for sale, I looked at the price and immediately decided to buy one when I saw it was less than $1.50.

One Direction Notebooks and Folder - I saw them at Target in the school supplies section and I just had to have them. I'm currently using the black one for writing down creative ideas for my blog and YouTube channel.


Thanks for reading!
Come back here on Friday for a special Valentine's Day themed post featuring the mason jar!



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I really love that floral planner - it's so cute!

      Delete
  2. I really want an acrylic makeup holder but haven't come across any in the shops! I guess I'll need to find them online!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the makeup organiser and the jar. So cute! I also love that Macadamia hair mask. Makes such a difference to my hair every time I use it. Have been repurchasing for years now and will continue to do so. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete