chicken bbq,

Food: Pho Ever

12:00:00 AM Arianne 7 Comments



This was my third time coming to Pho Ever, and I've loved every single experience. There was a line outside the door of people waiting to be seated. Clearly, this place had a good reputation, otherwise, people wouldn't be waiting in the cold just to get a table! I overheard that the crowd, when me and my friends went, was actually not as bad as it was on a Friday. Wow.

They definitely gave us ample time to peruse the menu. Once we've placed our order, they delivered our waters and a bowl of utensils (pictured above). Considering the number of people in the restaurant, the wait for our food wasn't actually that bad. I really appreciated that the food looked fresh and of great quality.

I got #35 - Steamed rice with BBQ chicken and salad. The chicken was tender and simply delightful. The dressing was my fave and I immediately poured it over my salad. The salad itself was so green and fresh that I was excited to eat it. Mind you, I'm not a salad person. The rice wasn't anything memorable. It was a bit dry, but I didn't mind it.

The service was also top notch. Everyone was so nice and friendly. Regardless of the busy environment, they didn't seem stressed or tired. I really enjoyed the vibe of the restaurant. I even overheard customers thanking the owner as they were leaving. One person even said that the food was great, as always.

If you're in the San Diego area, I definitely would recommend them if you're in the mood for Vietnamese food. They're located at 485 S Melrose Dr., Vista, CA 92081.





Photos in this post were taken using my iPhone 6 and edited using PicMonkey.

7 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious, makes me very hungry- haha! And may I just say, I've been reading through your latest blogposts to catch up and I'm really loving your photography, especially the product shots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I've been loving food photography and I'm glad you see an improvement! :D

      Delete
  2. Omg the food looks amazingly delicious! x

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it was! I had it for breakfast during #pabchat as well haha :)

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing! I wish there were more Vietnamese restaurants where I live.

    -Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious. I love it when the rice is in that bowl shape thing ha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, me too! or any shape, really... I'm starting to learn how to plate my food so it looks fun :)

      Delete