food,

Food: Red Velvet Milkshake

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


I am absolutely loving food photography! Can you tell? ;) In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to try out this super easy Red Velvet Milkshake. I was browsing Pinterest and found this recipe which was originally posted on Pizzazerie.

It was super simple, that even I could do it. All you need are the four ingredients below, mix them in a blender, and voila! You have an instant red velvet milkshake whether you are spending Valentine's Day with someone or by yourself.
  • 1 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 3 tbsp Red Velvet cake mix
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup milk
I'm not gonna lie; the milkshake tasted like liquid cake mix. Of course I made some for my friends, and one of them suggested that I put more milk next time. I will definitely keep that in mind!

Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe and post it on Instagram using the hashtags #AyreRedMilkshake and #Pizzazzerie. Make sure to tag me @ariannecruz07 :)



3 comments:

  1. This looks yummy and who doesn't like cake mix ;)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea, though I would love to know how to make it from scratch without the cake mix because it just tasted like a liquified mix =/

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Need to try this! x

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete