alba botanica,

Beauty: Empties

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments



I love it when I finish a product because then I know I've used my money's worth. Clearly, I've loved a lot of Alba Botanica products. 

Alba Botanica 3-in-1 towelettes - I loved this for a while until my skin started becoming more sensitive. I would not be repurchasing this for a while.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer - I loved these a lot! I'm on my third jar, and I wouldn't mind buying this again. However, I do want to try Clinique moisture surge next.

Alba Botanica Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes - I loved this, too, but I haven't really been using makeup wipes lately, so I probably won't be repurchasing this anytime soon. I want to try a different brand, so leave in the comments any suggestions for natural makeup wipes :)

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Cream in Kukui Nut - I absolutely loved this body cream and I'm almost done with my current jar. I can't wait to buy another one!

Other products I've been using were more skincare and shampoo for my makeup brushes.

Equate Baby Shampoo and Johnson's Baby Shampoo - I actually didn't like these baby shampoos. It took a few times to clean just one brush. Right now, I'm using Suave Kids and it's amazing! I can clean two brushes at once. Definitely won't be repurchasing the ones I've finished here.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - this is a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin. The only reason I'm not purchasing it is because it has parabens.

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash - also a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin, and I also won't be repurchasing because of parabens in the ingredients.

The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner - I rave on and on about this toner! Oh my gosh, holy grail! It has six ingredients and it doesn't have alcohol or parabens. What more can you ask for? Oh yeah, it's moisturizing as well. PERFECT!

P.S. If you live outside of the US and would like to try Alba Botanica, they are available at www.vitacost.com. I am not affiliated with them. They just told me that's where they are available if you are international :)




Let me know in the comments what products you've purchased over and over again.



9 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you like the brand Alba!

    http://melissatara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do! they smell amazing and they're natural!

      Delete
  2. I don't think we have the alba brand here, it looks great though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.vitacost.com for people outside the US :)

      Delete
  3. This is great, although I don't have the alba brand where I am I've been looking for a new toner so I must pop into the body shop when I next get a chance x

    http://toesontoast0110.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have to stock up on the toner because there's a rumor that Body Shop is going out of business. I sure hope it's just a rumor! You can buy Alba Botanica at www.vitacost.com and they sell it on sale :)

      Delete
  4. I love finishing products it always feels so satisfying and proves that a product is really good. Thanks for sharing x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete