beauty,

Beauty: February Favorites 2015

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


I didn't have a lot of new loves this month, but I wanted to share some of the ones I've been loving anyway. Also, I have something so exciting that I wanted to share!

Beauty:
Vaseline - this is not really considered a cosmetic product, but I have been loving this a lot! I did a beauty hack blog post about it that you can read here.

Pur Cease Crease Eye Shadow Base - this makes my eyeshadows more vibrant. It does not leave up to the claim of ceasing the crease because at the end of the day, when I check my eyes, the eyeshadows have creased. I still like it, though.

Rimmel by Kate #08 - when I was something neutral on my lips, I've been going for this shade, and this month, I really was not in the mood to even bother with my color on my lips.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - I originally didn't think that this was going to be a good mascara. However, the more I used it, the more I noticed how much I love it because it really fanned out my lashes. If you watch my favorites video, I showed a close-up of my eyes to demonstrate the look of the mascara.



Food:
Trader Joe's Chocolate Almond Granola Cereal - who doesn't like chocolate for breakfast?

Organic Valley Organic 2% Milk - for some reason, the chocolate milk lasts much longer than regular milk. Anyone know why? I've been loving this on its own or something a pour a little bit on my granola cereal.

Music:
ED SHEERAN - this man is a legend. I'm over-the-moon excited to announce that I will be going to his concert 10 days after my birthday in June!!! I can't wait! I'm especially excited to see him perform Bloodstream. Check out his performance of this song at the Brit Awards. It was EPIC!




Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding - this song is something special, but I can't put my finger on what makes it special. For one, I love Ellie's voice. I didn't know she could sing this way, and I absolutely love the way she sang the song. Also, something about the song sounds sexy ;)




Let me know in the comments what you loved in February!



6 comments:

  1. Ed is just amazing isn't he? I really want to try one of the Kate Moss Lipsticks! Also you look amazing in the top picture <3
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you haven't tried Kate Moss Lipsticks? Girl, you are missing out, lol!

      Delete
  2. I'm now obsessed with Ellie's new song! It's lovely :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening to it right now as I do some blog commenting :D

      Delete
  3. Love this, I have similer favs

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ellie Goulding! Also, Trader Joe's has the best chocolate treats :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete