am eatery,

Food: Snooze: An AM Eatery

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


I wanted something fun to do last Saturday, February 28, but me and my friends couldn't figure out until the very last minute. I was so happy that we ended up at Snooze. It was my first time and I absolutely cannot wait to come back!

The wait is a minimum of 30 minutes, and this is when we arrived 2 hours before closing (Mon-Fri 6:30am-2:30pm, Sat-Sun 7am-2:30pm). I made sure to have a snack before going because lord knows, I hate waiting.

The wait was long for the food to arrive as well. We already knew what we wanted because we looked at the menu while we waited. 

However, all the wait and slight hunger was completely WORTH IT

The only thing I got was Sandwich I Am. I was torn between this and the eggs benedict. I've never had eggs benedict before, but the server suggested I get the sandwich instead of the eggs. I was happy I listened to her! I ate half the sandwich and all of the lovely hash browns. Oh my goodness, they were the best hash browns I've ever tasted in my life!

My friends got the Green Eggs n' Hamwich and OMG! French Toast. They got both halved and shared, but they did get their own hash browns. My friend wanted me to try the french toast, so I did. I wasn't a big fan of it in general because all the ones I've had were super sweet. Snooze's french toast was NOT anything like the ones I've tasted before. It was unbelievably fluffy and sweet, but not in a sickening way. I don't even know how to explain it; it was so good! Foodgasm! I also loved the strawberries :)

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, not to mention that I was full for the entire day. I only had a snack for dinner! Absolutely delightful; I can't wait to go back! 

If you're in the Del Mar area, this place is a must! You cannot make a reservation, so be prepared to wait, but it's oh-my-goodness worth it! 

Snooze: An AM Eatery
3435 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130



9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and I'm really impressed with the name! Cute :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so yummy! Looking forward to the day that I come back :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. All of this looks delicious. That just made me hungry. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm fangirling that you left a comment :)

      Delete
  4. I love a good breakfast place! This looks like a must-try - your food shots are making me hungry too!!

    If you have a sec, I'd love for you to see my latest post.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! food photography is my fave kind of photography at the moment! I'm getting better at it. I watch a lot of food network as well :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh that food looks amazing! *drools* Love your blog hun :) Maybe you could check out mine? http://laurenslifestylexo.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete