current favorite movie,

Life: Current Favorite Movie

12:00:00 AM Arianne 7 Comments


I know, I'm so late to the party, but I got here, okay? I finally watched the Blind Side movie, albeit a bit reluctantly at first. The movie was funny and sad at the same time. I literally just wanted to give Michael a big hug and make him smile. His story was so heartwarming. It actually made me want to watch football just so I can see how far he'd come.

Sandra Bullock's character was absolutely amazing. The fact that this movie was based on a true story gave me hope that there were still good people in the world. They might be few and far between, but they're there.

I loved it so much that I asked my roomies to record the movie in DVR so that I can watch it again all the way from the very beginning. Guess what I'm doing this weekend?!


Have you seen this movie?



7 comments:

  1. Sounds great :D And I love Sandra Bullock. I will definitely have to check this film out.

    Jas Poole Blog // photography & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never heard of this movie before, I'll keep an eye out :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel relieved that I'm not the only one who hasn't seen this movie!

      Delete
  3. I havent seen this film either!! I definitely need to give it a watch though - it sounds fab! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I absolutely love anything football related, and the story behind it is just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this movie, it made me cry and I agree with you, the fact it's based on a true story just totally lifts my faith in humanity :D

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to be able to help out someone in such a big way like this someday :)

      Delete