anxiety,

Life: A Little Update

8:24:00 PM Arianne 3 Comments

Hi everyone!

It's been a difficult 10 days, and before you ask, it's not about Zayn leaving One Direction, haha. It's my anxiety. It's been constant and it's been such a nuisance this past 10 days. The only break I had was the weekend when I had kept myself occupied.

On Saturday night, I edited my video for Sunday. After I'd finished it, I realized I really didn't like the way that it came out, and that I didn't want to upload content that I wasn't happy with. I was out for most of Saturday so I was considerably tired. I had no energy or motivation to even write a blog post. To be clear, I became anxious again as soon as I came home and received a text message. It wasn't a big deal, but the message made me anxious nonetheless.

Honestly, reading back what I wrote so far doesn't look so good either. I can't even form a coherent thought. I have been approved to take some time off from work and I'm thankful for that.

I feel bad that I'm not posting like usual. I feel bad that I'm letting myself down. Blogging and filming YouTube videos are the things that actually make me happy, and here I am wondering if I should take a break. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I would still leave comments on the blogs that I follow, but as far as creating content? I just don't have energy at the moment. Maybe after I post this, I'll be renewed and energized again. Maybe, or maybe not. I don't really know.

I will be meeting with my therapist this week and I hope that he can help me figure things out and give suggestions on what to do. Until then, I will be on hiatus.

Thanks for reading.

"It's so much harder to pick yourself up than to fall apart."

-Arianne 

3 comments:

  1. Feel better! We all have those down periods but we would be able to enjoy the happy times as much without them! Your blog layout is awesome though and I love your posts so I followed with GFC. Hope you will do the same <3

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about needing a break love, if you need to take time off work there's nothing wrong with taking time off blogging too :) lots of love to you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm glad to be back now and I have so many things planned, not only for this blog, but for my romance blog as well. now I just need ideas for YouTube :)

      Delete