aaron carter,

Life: Throwback Tag

9:36:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments



I didn't know what to film for today's video, so as usual, I went to YouTube for ideas. I found Jennxpenn's video called Throwback Tag and decided it was interesting and I wanted to do it. There were 15 questions, but I only chose the 5 questions I really liked. I hope you enjoy!

1. What year were you born in?
I was born in 1989...yes, the same as Taylor Swift ;)

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself when you were younger? If so, show them.

3. What TV shows did you watch growing up?

4. What did you want to be when you grow up, and do you still want to be that?
I wanted to be a teacher because I liked chalks. Ironically, I'm now a trainer at work and I am horrible at it, so I constantly seek mentorship from my manager. The second thing I wanted to be was a hotel and restaurant manager because it was a popular career in the Philippines. Yet another ironic thing was I lasted 2 weeks working at a restaurant and I hated it. Finally, I wanted to be a performer. I've performed in university and after I graduated.

5. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
FUN FACT: Aaron's love interest in I'm All About You was Scarlett Johansson!



Check out the complimentary video below to see me sing the chorus of Keep Believing ;)



0 comments: