food,

Life/Food: A Day Out With Friends, Part 2

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments


Here's part two of our adventure! We found a lake, went to Whole Foods, visited a Vintage store, and got some gelato. WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY


I don't usually like being out in nature, but this was actually quite peaceful. Looking out into the calm waters and the mountains afar was a pleasant sight. I tried to vlog, but I just looked ridiculous, so I would not be posting that ;)


Don't the sweets just look decadent? In a perfect world, I probably would have purchased half of them. Instead, I got Vanilla and Raspberry Macarons. This was my third time trying them, and I finally nailed my choices. They were not as sweet, which was perfect for me. The raspberry had the perfect sour and sweet combination, while the Vanilla tasted so pure. I love how macarons taste very true to their flavor.


We ended up at a farmer's market after going to Whole Foods. I love farmer's market for some reason. I don't really know why, but I love going even just for a little while. Afterwards, we found a Vintage store. I couldn't help but check it out. My friend said it smelled musty, and I told him that that's one of my most favorite smells! Everything looked cute and old. 


Our last stop was the gelato place. I decided to get something light and simple, so I went with the Chocolate Chip. I think they literally just put chocolate chips into plain vanilla ice cream. It was still good, though.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite ice cream flavor is :)



12 comments:

  1. Love these posts / photos!
    chantelle | chanbelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely photos, the cakes and macaroons look so yummy mmm!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, all that food looks delicious!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a nature girl, hayfever :( haaa. But I would spend the time if it meant I could go to that cake shop after, YUM! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! sorry to hear that.. the sweets are certainly worth it :)

      Delete
  5. YUM! I spy cannolis, my fave! Oh my god that vintage store looks amazing!

    xx Brittnee | www.brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure what cannolis are!! the vintage store smelled lovely haha I'm so weird

      Delete
    2. ah! they are the best italian pastry. You definitely need to try one sometime!

      Delete
    3. just googled it.. omg it looks heavenly!

      Delete
  6. The photos are stunning, wish I had more countryside around where I live now, I miss it! The macarons look heavenly ahh xo

    ReplyDelete