anti-perspirant,

Beauty Battle: Dove Deodorant

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


Hello everybody! Today, I have a beauty battle: the battle of deodorants! (go on, get your giggles out.) Right, let's get on with it shall we?

Now, if you're naive like me, you'd think that these two products are the same exact thing. I mean, they're from the same brand, so they must work pretty much the same, right? WRONG. Check out the breakdown I've created below.

Pros:
  • It smells good.
  • The packaging is sleek and beautiful.
Cons:
  • It doesn't even last for 8 hours.
  • On the Dove website, it also claims that this product is clear tone. It left white residue as soon as I applied it. On the bright side, this problem did eventually disappear the more that I used the product.
As far as restoring the skin's natural tone, I can't really tell if it did anything. Sorry!

Pros:
  • It smells amazing!
  • The packaging is gorgeous!
  • It lasts for about 48 hours just like its claim.
  • It applies clear!
  • There are no cons!

I hope this comparison was helpful to you!


Have you used either of these products? If not, what do you use?



9 comments:

  1. I have tried the left one and it clearly left white residue. So annoying, I did not even finish it. The right one is obviously the better one (haven't tried it yet though).

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully the one on the right will work for you! It smells great :)

      Delete
  2. I've not tried these but I do love the normal Dove spray deodorant. It lasts for ages and has that classic Dove smell.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I'm curious about the spray.. I'm worried it wouldn't last or that it would give me discoloration

      Delete
  3. I haven't used these two but another powdery one from Dove. Didn't like it much. I prefer the roller balls one and I feel they last longer. The sleeveless ones sounds great. I'll have to check it out. xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the roller balls darkens my underarms :'(

      Delete
    2. I'm not really sure! maybe I just used a bad one when I was a kid, but now I wouldn't even consider them. I'm curious about the spray though.

      Delete
    3. Oh, okay! Must be that. I am not much of a spray fan solely because of the mechanism. :/ :D

      Delete