Beauty Battle: Dove Deodorant
Hello everybody! Today, I have a beauty battle: the battle of deodorants! (go on, get your giggles out.) Right, let's get on with it shall we?
Now, if you're naive like me, you'd think that these two products are the same exact thing. I mean, they're from the same brand, so they must work pretty much the same, right? WRONG. Check out the breakdown I've created below.
- It smells good.
- The packaging is sleek and beautiful.
- It doesn't even last for 8 hours.
- On the Dove website, it also claims that this product is clear tone. It left white residue as soon as I applied it. On the bright side, this problem did eventually disappear the more that I used the product.
As far as restoring the skin's natural tone, I can't really tell if it did anything. Sorry!
- It smells amazing!
- The packaging is gorgeous!
- It lasts for about 48 hours just like its claim.
- It applies clear!
- There are no cons!
I hope this comparison was helpful to you!
Have you used either of these products? If not, what do you use?