alba botanica,

Beauty: My Shower Essentials

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


We all take a shower, at least once a day, right? So today, I wanted to share the products that I use! I hope you enjoy!

Hair
I use OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner when I'm washing my hair. It smells amazing and doesn't leave white residue in my hair. If I want to deep condition, I use the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque and it smells delightful as well. I only do this every few months since I'm too lazy to wait "up to 7 minutes" for the product to sink in.

Body
For my body, I use the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath and Shower Gel in French Lavender. It smells strongly of lavender and I love it! Not only that, but it's also SLS-free! The smell doesn't stay in my skin, but it definitely relaxes the senses while I'm in the shower.

If I'm in a bit of a hurry, I use a bar soap instead of the loofah-shower gel combo. I just bought a new soap from Dr. Bronner's and it's also in the scent of lavender. As you can tell, I'm loving lavender at the moment. I heard that Dr. Bronner's brand is the most natural one you can find out there. It doesn't have the best packaging, but I'm excited to try it.

I don't shave often, but when I do, I use the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Cream Shave in Unscented. My doctor recommended I use unscented shaving cream because of my sensitive skin. I like this product because it doesn't dry out my skin after using it.

For intimate use, I use a feminine wash in whatever store brand I can find. 

Face
I wash my face in the shower using the current cleanser I have on hand, which currently, is the Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly


Let me know in the comments what products you use in the shower!



4 comments:

  1. I love OGX products, we don't get them in as big bottles though here in the UK!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know OGX is available in the UK!

      Delete
  2. I am changing my shower essentials up pretty often. I haven't found a product I absolutely swear by yet so no need to stick to one product :). I have been testing a OGX hair mask as I heard many good things about the brand. Too soon to tell if I really is that amazing though...

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried their hair mask and probably would not be trying it since I'm quite happy with Macadamia Oil products :)

      Delete