beauty,

Beauty: Necessities Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 7 Comments



I can stop when I want to... I just needed most of these things, okay? I'll explain below ;)

Rimmel by Kate 104 - this one I didn't need, but I saw it and I wanted it, so I got it. End of story.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light - I was running out of the other one. I wanted to get the full-size, but it was unfairly priced, so I just got the travel size again.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette - given that my makeup expired years ago, I needed to restock. I chose this palette because of the darkest color called Undone. I use it for my brows.

MAC Blotting Powder in Medium Dark (not pictured above) - I needed a new finishing powder and this one had really good reviews, so I decided to just get it when I couldn't hold off any longer.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (not pictured above) - it was an Ulta beauty steal for $10 so I decided to just go ahead and get it since drugstore is about $7-$9. I justified it. Review coming soon in a couple weeks.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - I wanted an easier way to use the cocoa butter so I decided to just go ahead and get the squeezy bottle. Also, I found it was only $5-$6 and I was running out of my Alba Botanica body cream which was originally $13.99. Bargain!

Eclos Instant Radiance Facial Scrub - when I got the Mac blotting powder, the associate remarked that my face was flaky. She advised I get a scrub. I already had Alba Botanica face scrub, but I guess it wasn't good enough since it was so gentle. I googled Eclos and it had good reviews on Makeup Alley, so I went for it. It also came with a free mini antioxidant mask. Who doesn't like free?




Let me know if you've tried any of these before and how you like them!



7 comments:

  1. Rimmel 104 looks so pretty! And I really want to try a Smashbox primer since I've heard a lot of good things about them!

    www.erikarecommends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try some Tarte cosmetics, we don't have them in the UK!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I can find sample sizes, I'll send you some :)

      Delete
  3. i haven't tried the naked basics 2, but the first is definitely a staple in my collection!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my smashbox primer over any other primer. It's the only one I've found that makes sure my foundation goes on smoothly without settling into any fine lines! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin' & twitter; we spoke during the #bbloggers chat. Stop by my blog sometime xx

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl! thanks for following! Smashbox is awesome!

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics. Such a great everyday palette. I wear it pretty much every day for work. And I also take it on trips with me quite often. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete