beauty,

Beauty: Tarte Clean Slate Eye Primer

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


I was looking for a good eyeshadow primer, and when the Pur Minerals primer didn't work, I returned it and looked for another one. I found the Tarte Clean Slate 360 degrees creaseless eye primer and Makeup Alley had good reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Price: $19.00

This product claimed to last for 12 hours of amazing eyeshadow lock. Let me tell you, after using this product for about a month now, that the claim was so TRUE! My eyeshadows looked as fresh as when I applied them in the morning. I would go home and look in the mirror to see if there were any creasing. It did not crease within the 12 hours that it promised!

I used literally a dot of this product on each eye, and that covered the entire lid. It came out white, but blended nicely into the skin. The Tarte website also stated that it was good for under eye priming as well, but I'd never actually tried it in that way.

Overall, this product was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this product if you're in the market for a new eyeshadow primer. Not to mention, the packaging was also beautiful!


I hope this review was helpful to you.
Let me know in the comments if you've tried or will be trying this primer!



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE TARTE BEAUTY PRODUCTS! I have tried their blush and BB cream but I really love the mascara "Lights, Camera, Splashes"! This looks like another awesome product to try :)

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and will be doing a review in a couple weeks :)

      Delete
  2. Where was your blog all my life?! It's so pretty!! <3 Love your photography and I am glad this primer worked so well for you! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite excited about how well the photo came out :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have yet to try this primer but I do like their BB primer. I might have to try this when I run out of my primer potion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do!

      Delete
  4. I still need a primer! I wonder if this is available in the UK? Haven't heard of it before! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This primer sounds very good, great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds lovely, and the packaging is so pretty! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete