beer,

Food: Churchill's Pub & Grille

12:00:00 AM Arianne 1 Comments


You all know I love everything British, right? Well, there was a "british" pub called Churchill's Pub and Grille in the next city over and they were known for their amazing wings. They even had weekly Wing Wednesdays in which you could get their wings for a really inexpensive price.

My favorite was the buffalo sauce of course. They had different sauces, but I'd always gone back to the classic. Their spiciest sauce was called Ivan's Revenge if you were curious.

Honestly, look at them. I may or may not be salivating as I typed this. Other items I've tried were the mashed potatoes (pictured above) and something called English nachos during another visit. 

The mashed potatoes were a bit dry. I wanted some gravy on it, but it didn't come with it. The English nachos were basically chips or crisps with bacon, scallions, melted cheese, and sour cream. It was definitely loaded.

Did I mention they had so many spirits to choose from? I personally only come for the wings since I didn't drink.

If you love buffalo wings and you happen to be in the San Diego area, make sure to stop by!

Churchill's Pub and Grille
887 W San Marcos Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069



1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely! But yes, mashed potato needs gravy! Hahah the English nachos sound just like the nachos we get over here ;) yummm! Oh we're a healthy country hehe! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete