avocado,

Food: Pan Sushi

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments



Hey everyone! Today's really simple snack recipe was something I found on Pinterest. I made it my own and I wanted to share it with you. It's called Pan Sushi, which, to me, was basically a sushi sandwich. If you'd like to re-create this yummy snack, keep on reading!





What you'll need: 
1 pack of premium roasted seaweed snack - you can get this from health food stores like Sprouts. It doesn't matter what brand you get.
1 avocado
1 small bowl of cooked rice
a handful of cooked shrimp
a handful of cooked imitation crab

For your seafood, you can choose whatever kind you prefer. I've also seen on Pinterest that some people have used Spam, which is not seafood at all ;)

How to prepare:
1. Take one sheet of roasted seaweed.
2. Spread a little bit of rice to cover the seaweed.
3. Slice the shrimp down the middle, and then cut in half again. Put one on the left, and one on the right.
4. Put a little bit of imitation crab in between the two pieces of shrimp.
5. Cut up some avocado and put on top of the imitation crab.
6. Finally, take another sheet of roasted seaweed and eat immediately.



Tip: The last instruction says to "eat immediately" because the seaweed will start to wilt if left uneaten for more than 5 minutes.

I hope you enjoy this quick snack! Please tag me on Instagram if you re-create this recipe. Use the hashtag #cookingwithayre :)



6 comments:

  1. Ohh, this looks fun! I Love sushi.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can eat sushi any day :D if I can have it weekly, that would just be heaven :)

      Delete
  2. Aw man this looks amazing, I love sushi! I made it once years ago and wanna try again so I can have vegetarian sushi and cut out the fish. For now I still just buy it from tesco... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can skip the fish and just put some celery and avocado, or whatever other veggies you like :)

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing!! I've seen recipes for sushi before that require you to roll everything up with a bamboo mat. This looks so much easier!

    Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is super easy. Not as elaborate as an actual sushi, but it's yummy nonetheless. let me know if you try it and how it turned out!

      Delete