alba botanica,

Beauty: Alba Botanica Cream Shave

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



As I have sensitive skin, my doctor had suggested I use an unscented shaving cream. I didn't know they actually existed until I saw the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Cream Shave at Jimbo's. It truly had no scent and it also didn't lather.

According to the Alba Botanica website, it "fights off dryness, chaffing, and irksome in-growns." Well, it certainly was moisturizing. I also liked the fact that this product was hypo-allergenic and of course, natural. It was paraben-free and SLS-free. 

This product was so gentle, you literally could use it on any part of your body!



2 comments:

  1. It sounds great! I always go for sensitive products because my skin is terrible.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it's a good product. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete