alba botanica,

Beauty: April Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments


It's favorites time! I have a random selection for April, but I hope you enjoy this post!

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath and Shower Gel in French Lavender - this was in my shower essentials post and ever since I bought it, I've absolutely loved it. It calms my mind in the shower!

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil Free Foundation - I use the shade Sand Beige and this is my holy grail foundation!

Rimmel by Kate in 104 - I've reached for this lipstick every single day that I did my makeup. I love it!

Pecan Praline Granola and Greek Yogurt in Vanilla - this was my favorite breakfast food for the month of April. My favorite brand of yogurt is Green Mountain Creamery.

"Queen Bee" stemless wineglass - I bought this from Marshalls because my drinking glass broke. I love how big it is!

Planner - I mentioned in my Home and Beauty Haul that I got this from Target. I've started using it more when I decided to be more active on my romance blog. 

Relaxing Lavender room and body mist - I've had a hard time with my anxiety this month and what better time to use my lavender mist? I got it last year when my yoga instructor kept spraying it towards the end of class.

Spa Radio on Pandora - this station calms my anxious mind, so I've been listening to it nonstop in April.

Homefront by Jessica Scott - this was my favorite novel. Read my Amazon review here.

Watch my video below to see my favorite shirt for April :)





2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by. Love what you'd done with the blog! Not only beauty but food!!! Going to check out some of your recipes.
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen at YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!!! thanks for stopping by.. I want to change it again, but can't decide on how I want it to look yet :)

      Delete