alba botanica body scrub,

Beauty: Essentials and Gifts Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 11 Comments


I am back with more necessities haul! Honestly, I really do need most of these :)

UPDATE: I will be posting my review of Hydraluron Serum/Moisture Jelly on June 17 :)

Hydraluron Serum - I asked Victoria from In the Frow for an affordable serum recommendation, and this is what she suggested I buy. 

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - I originally went to Ulta to see if I wanted to buy a Real Techniques Bold Metals brush on sale for 20% off for Mother's Day. I decided against it, but I did need a new moisturizer, so I picked this up. I chose it over Clinique since it was cheaper and it matched my serum :)

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation in Soft Beige - I wanted a foundation for lazy days when I didn't want to take the time to use my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. It was also a plus that this foundation was infused with a serum AND SPF 20!

Maybelline Brow Drama - I was watching Tanya Burr do her eyebrows and I really admired them, so I decided to give this a try.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub - I tried to make my own, but I ran out of sugar. I don't know if I did it right anyway, so I thought I'd give this a try. It smelled amazing!

Real Techniques Bold Metal Brush in 202 - this was a gift from the lovely people are RT. They said it was a fan appreciation gift. Well, I was certainly very happy to receive this brush, although I probably wouldn't have originally bought it.

More Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie - I got this for $1 at the Friends of the Library Bookstore. It certainly was a good book especially for someone like me who needs to be reminded of life's perspectives. I read this nightly.

Pretending with the Playboy by Tracey Livesay - I won this in a Facebook giveaway. I can't wait to read it!

Business Cards from Vista Print - I needed new ones for my freelance line editing service and I was quite happy with how these came out!

Watch my video here to see what clothing items I purchased!





11 comments:

  1. I love hauls like these :) I've been eyeing up those Real Techniques brushes in Boots but I can't seem to get myself to buy them yet! Love the new look of them though. Plus you just reminded me I need to buy my business cards soon! I've been checking out moo.com but I think I might go with Vista for now :)

    Yasmin xx
    www.yasminqureshiphotography.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be reviewing the brush hopefully next month.. Vista Print is good for cheap traditional cards, but I like Moo's square cards...

      Delete
  2. I love the business card, so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm quite happy with it :D

      Delete
  3. Please do a review on the Hydraluron Serum if its any good! :)

    www.erikarecommends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a serum as I don't have one at the moment so might give the one you bought a try :)

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brow drama looks incredible! Would love to get my hands on this too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you like it! I honestly could do without it, but I bought it so might as well use it.

      Delete
  6. hi! I would love to know more about the Hydraluron Serum !! I enjoyed the video as well ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The business cards look great! Loved the haul!
    Hattie // hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read your review on the Hydraluron serum! I've been thinking about trying it, but would love to hear what you think of it before I make up my mind. [=

    ♡Em | www.haulanddupes.com

    ReplyDelete