beauty,

Beauty: How Much Is My Face Worth?

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


A month ago, I was reading The Birds and the Butterflies when I saw this blog post. I thought it was a good idea, so I noted it in my planner. I did have quite the trouble taking photos of the products since I still have not learned composition. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this post!

Please note that the prices below are the product's retail price, not how much I actually paid for them. For example, the NARS palette was a gift, so I paid $0 for it.

BASE
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (travel size): $15
OR

BLUSH, CONTOUR, CONCEAL

EYES, BROWS
Tarte Clean Slate Creaseless Eye Primer: $20 (check out my review here)
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: $21 (check out my review here)

LIPS

TOTAL
Using Rimmel Foundation, my face is worth $191.63.
Using Laura Mercier Foundation, my face is worth $231.64.

Conclusion: My face might be worth quite a bit more than most people, even though I didn't think it would be since I use a combination of drugstore and high end. Ah well, this was fun :)


Let me know in the comments if you've used any of these products!



9 comments:

  1. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the week honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Rommel foundation! :)
    I've heard lots of good things about the smash box primer, however I've never used it. Maybe it's time to try it out :)

    ♥Helloitsjoann ---> Click♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to review the Rimmel foundation :D I wanna try a different primer, but it's hard to find something that is paraben-free

      Delete
  3. You know when I see these posts it always makes me cringe hahaha we spend so much on makeup! I never notice it since they're done in little bites but oh this hurts so much hahaha! Great post idea though! I think your photos look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! Hopefully by next year, my photos would be top notch :D as for how much we spend... every high end product I buy is a small splurge, but if it makes me happy.. life's too short to not do what makes you happy... like get a facial as an early birthday present.. haha :D

      Delete
  4. Love this `post! and the pictures amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, GREAT HEADER!! :D This is such a fun post and you have a very worthy face! ;)

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking through old posts on my blog and found my post on this and realised I hadn't seen your comment about it being up! I'm doing an updated one in December.
    Ah I loved reading this and thank you for mentioning me! I really want to try one of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks :)

    Jessica
    http://thebirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete