beauty,

Beauty: Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



The ScandalEyes Retro Glam mascara was the first one I've tried from Rimmel London. I found this mascara from an article where a woman tried 101 different mascaras on one eye. I've always stuck with Maybelline mascaras, but now I think I've found a new love!

From the Rimmel London website, this mascara would give the user a "bold, wide-eyed look." This was so true for me! I could wear this mascara on its own and be happy with the results. I was never in love with other mascara brushes, but I think I actually fell in love with this one! The hourglass shape totally won me over ;)

If you are a promiscuous mascara user as I am, I would recommend you try this one. As much as I love it, I still would love to try more mascaras out there, but I'm sure I would go back to this one if I found other mascaras to be disappointing.

Have you tried this mascara?



2 comments:

  1. I'm currently testing the waterproof version of this and I rather like it. Don't love it though. I am still on the hunt for the best mascara ever, one I'd be fine with if it was the only one I could ever use ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would settle for one mascara like that, no matter how much I like it. the most I'd do is repurchase it.. but then not all the time. i like Benefit They're Real, but I've never purchased the full size version.

      Delete