ed sheeran,

Life: Questions Nobody Asks Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments


I was browsing through YouTube for tags and I found this one created by Meredith Foster. I thought it sounded interesting so I picked 10 of my favorite questions out of the 40 that she listed. I hope you enjoy!

1. Do you go by a nickname?
Ayre is actually my nickname and it is pronounced like AIR. It boggles my mind that rarely anyone can pronounce my real name which is Arianne. I'm not ArianA Grande!!

2. How do you relieve stress?
Nice segue, since people mispronouncing my name sometimes stress me out! I meditate or listen to my new favorite app called Relax. My favorite sound combo from that app is Ocean and Campire, or a combination of Rain, Thunder, and Storm.

3. If you could play any instrument, what would you play?
I want to play the piano. Pianists seem quite powerful when they play. Guitar isn't bad either; it's actually quite romantic. As for drums, I just like seeing guys play it because it looks sexy ;)

4. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with it closed. The only time I leave it open is if I'm on my way out the door and I forget or I can't be bothered.

5. Do you take shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. My hair is very particular and truly hates those ones they give at hotels.

6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes. I don't like silly faces --_--

7. What size is your bed?
Queen. I have to make room for my massive dog (stuffed, of course).

8. What is the best concert you've ever attended?
I've not attended one yet, but I will be seeing Ed Sheeran next month!!!

9. How many languages can you speak?
Two: English and Tagalog.

10. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
I've never hard snickerdoodles so I would choose sugar cookies. I love that they're soft and yummy and nicely decorated.



10 comments:

  1. This was a fun tag. Shampoo and conditioner is always rubbish in hotels!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they even bother. it just ruins the hair!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayre! I understand the frustration of having people miss pronouncing your name, most people don’t get my name right either, but it always happened since I can remember, I even considered changing my name when I was way younger… now it doesn’t bother me anymore, in fact, I rather like having a rare name ;) !

    Haha- I don’t like silly faces either, they kind of annoy me LOL whenever people say ‘make a silly face’ I usually am the only one with a normal smile on the picture ;P

    Ps: I am sooo jealous you get to go to see Ed Sheeran!

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people sometimes comment on how pretty my name is, but it's really irritating when they mispronounce it. I can't wait to vlog the Ed Sheeran concert.. although to be honest, I'd probably be so excited that I might not even film or take photos!

      Delete
  3. That must be so frustrating when people call you ariana! I don't really get silly faces either! Have fun at the concert :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it. they butcher my name and I don't respond the first time on purpose. then they call over and over again, and I ask them if they mean Arianne, and then they just look at me and don't even apologize.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh that's so mean! You should pronounce theirs wrong too :)

      Delete
  4. Guys do look sexy playing the drums haha ;)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're Fil-Am?! Ohmygods. This would totally sound creepy-stalkerish, but for so long, I've always thought you're a Filipina but I was never sure. So I was like, Okay, maybe she's not, maybe just looks Asian. Haha..

    ReplyDelete