Life: Top Five Movies
Hi everyone! Today's post was suggested by a lovely reader - Hi Keeisha! I hope you enjoy it!
TOP FIVE MOVIES
1. Leap Year - I can watch this movie over and over again. Amy Adams made her way to Ireland to chase the leap year superstition. It's so romantic and so cute! I love the way Matthew Goode was very judgmental of Americans at first.
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.
2. Hunger Games Franchise - Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay Part 1 - I cry in each of these movies.. I'm such a sappy one! I just love the emotional roller coaster that the characters went through and the strength that Katniss, specifically, demonstrated in the movies.
3. Divergent Franchse - Divergent, Insurgent - I am absolutely in love with these movies. I love Theo James; he's so dreamy! My fave of the franchise is the first one. If you haven't seen the movies, please do, and read the books as well!
4. The Blind Side - I talked about this as a current favorite movie in a previous blog post. Knowing that this movie was based on a true story restored my faith in humanity. Plus, who doesn't like a Sandra Bullock movie? She's a bloody legend!
5. Harry Potter Franchise - I've only watched all of the movies last year and I loved them! I couldn't believe that I actually once said that I wasn't interested in them. Clearly, that had been changed, but I still feel quite left behind because I've only seen the movies once while the rest of the world probably had yearly marathons of them.