divergent,

Life: Top Five Movies

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments



Hi everyone! Today's post was suggested by a lovely reader - Hi Keeisha! I hope you enjoy it!

TOP FIVE MOVIES

www.rogerebert.com



1. Leap Year - I can watch this movie over and over again. Amy Adams made her way to Ireland to chase the leap year superstition. It's so romantic and so cute! I love the way Matthew Goode was very judgmental of Americans at first.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.







www.tvmediainsights.com

2. Hunger Games Franchise - Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay Part 1 - I cry in each of these movies.. I'm such a sappy one! I just love the emotional roller coaster that the characters went through and the strength that Katniss, specifically, demonstrated in the movies.




www.hbowatch.com


3. Divergent Franchse - Divergent, Insurgent - I am absolutely in love with these movies. I love Theo James; he's so dreamy! My fave of the franchise is the first one. If you haven't seen the movies, please do, and read the books as well!






www.woodbangers.com


4. The Blind Side - I talked about this as a current favorite movie in a previous blog post. Knowing that this movie was based on a true story restored my faith in humanity. Plus, who doesn't like a Sandra Bullock movie? She's a bloody legend!






www.harrypotter.wikia.com

5. Harry Potter Franchise - I've only watched all of the movies last year and I loved them! I couldn't believe that I actually once said that I wasn't interested in them. Clearly, that had been changed, but I still feel quite left behind because I've only seen the movies once while the rest of the world probably had yearly marathons of them.






5 comments:

  1. I love love love the HP and Hunger Games franchise, feels so epic to watch! I'll be looking out for The Blind Side and Leap Year to watch!
    Hattie // hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what about Divergent? ;) did you like it?

      Delete
  2. We have a really similar taste in movies! I love Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the Divergent series, and The Blind Side. I've never seen Leap Year but it's now on my list of movies to watch!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear that! I hope you like Leap Year! Let me know when you watch it :D

      Delete
  3. Amazing choices, I love it. :)
    Specially Harry Potter and The Blind Side!! :)

    Love, love, love. x

    ReplyDelete