bath and body works,

Beauty: Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments



Before I start this post, I just wanted to say that these were purchased before I went on a spending ban ;)

Right, so I re-stocked on my Bath and Body Works hand soaps. This time around, I bought all foaming hand soaps because I thought that it was the most economical given that I could use it to its last drop.

Anyway, I bought nine soaps total. I think it was because I had to spend a certain amount of money to get free shipping and you know how much I dislike paying for shipping! All of the products were about $2.75 while the Lavender Blossom was $3.50 - fancy packaging and all.

I'm sure you can see from the photos what I've bought so I won't list them here. Unfortunately, the sale was over so you'd have to purchase them at full price if you wanted to give them a try. Or wait until around November for another sale ;)

I usually feature these products in my empties post/video when I finish them, so watch out for that to see how I got on with the different scents I purchased.



5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the honeysuckle one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so adorable and I really like the freshness of them :D Lovely post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're perfect for Spring! I didn't plan that, but I'm glad it turned out that way :)

      Delete
  3. these look great :) i love their sea island cotton hand soap!!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try these! They look amazing!

    Kimberley xx

    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete