beauty,

Beauty: Hydraluron Moisture Serum & Moisture Jelly

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments



I'm so excited to finally review Indeed Labs' Hydraluron products! I first came across the Hydraluron Moisture Serum thanks to the lovely Victoria from In the Frow (I'm a total fangirl!). I tweeted her and asked for an affordable serum and this was what she recommended. This was also my first ever serum!



I found the Hydraluron Moisture Jelly when I was looking for a new moisturizer at Ulta. I opted for this one because it was not as expensive as the Clinique Moisture Surge. If you saw my most recent haul, you would know that I ended up purchasing Clinique anyway.

Long story short, I used the Hydraluron Moisture Jelly as my daytime moisturizer, and Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief as my nighttime moisturizer for a lovely overnight treatment.

Anyway, that's enough of me rambling. Let's proceed to the review, shall we?

I went to the Indeed Labs website to see what this serum was claiming to do:

For those who didn't know, I have an oily/combo skin type. However, before using the Hydraluron Moisture Serum, my face had dry patches which were quite severe. I wasn't sure if it was because I wasn't drinking enough water, or had my skin type suddenly became dry? 

After using the serum, I found improvement in my skin. My skin felt hydrated and smooth. I was certainly happy with this purchase. I also love the packaging. It's simple with a pop of color. Lastly, I did not smell any fragrance on the serum, which was great!

I've not quite decided whether this was a con or not, but the serum dried very quickly on my skin so I had to apply it in a rush. My hands also felt a bit sticky afterwards.

As I've mentioned above, I bought this on a whim. In addition to the benefits, this moisturizer was listed to be suitable for all skin types.


As I've mentioned above, I used this as my morning moisturizer. It was really light and blended into the skin quickly like the serum. I definitely felt my skin more hydrated than when I was using a different moisturizer. It didn't feel "filmy" in case some of you might be concerned about the last bullet point above. 

Besides the amazing results of this product, I was instantly in love with the packaging. I think it was the most sanitary packaging out there when it came to moisturizers. It was like a button that you push down to release the product. Absolutely crazy about the brilliance of this design :)

Overall, I would highly recommend these products. They're worth the investment. They're not considered high end, but also not considered drugstore. They're right in the middle and I love them!


8 comments:

  1. The serum and moisturiser both sound great! I can't get my moisture levels to stay up in the long term so the benefits of these products sound really interesting :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try them! They're quite amazing :)

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! I'll absolutely have to check them out sometime soon. Great reviews, thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. he whole range looks amazing, I really want to try it :) I use La Roche Posay at the moment and that's pretty awesome too :)
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin has been in a break out ANGER lately. (haha ugh, why..) Do you struggle with breakouts? Your skin looks kind of perfect haha. Do you know if these products would work for someone with breakout-prone skin?

    US Lifestyle Blog // www.rebekahkoontzsite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! I don't break out as often, except for my chin. I just want to rip it off and get a new one, lol.

      every skin is different. I find these two are pretty gentle. I would suggest it. You can return it if it doesn't work. I got mine from Ulta :)

      Delete
    2. I think I might! Thanks so much! Your blog is great by the way! I FEEL SO BAD for never checking it out sooner. I had you in my mind as a youtuber and didn't even think of a blog!!

      Delete
    3. no worries! thanks so much for reading my blog and watching my videos :)

      Delete