acure toner,

Beauty: June Favorites 2015

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



It's that time again when the month flew by and I tell you about my favorite products! I mostly had face products here, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway!

Hydraluron Serum and Moisture Jelly - click here to read my review and why I love them so much.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - click here to read my review and why I use this more than my Laura Mercier foundation!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I love how moisturizing this is and I use it as my overnight treatment. I thought it worked well and I love the subtle smell. I thought it was a great investment.

Acure Facial Toner - the smell of this took a bit of getting used to, but I love the spray idea. It was quite convenient and my face felt amazing when I used it.

Clinique Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover - I was looking for an eye makeup remover that would remove mascara and so far, this was good. It wasn't 100% amazing, but it was good enough for the time being. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions for a great eye makeup remover!

Makeup sponges from Target - I have the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, but I don't like cleaning it so I thought I'd just buy the makeup sponges wedges and wet it before using it. It's essentially the same idea and I've been using it more than I've used my foundation brushes!

Bath and Body Works Pomegranate Peony Hand Soap - this smelled amazing and this was one of the luxury I allow myself. I only just found out, however, that this and all the other BBW hand soaps have SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)... Not good, but I have 11 more of these... I guess I'll keep using them. My hands didn't feel irritated so I suppose there's no harm in using them.



Let me know in the comments if you've used any of these products or if you'd like to try them!


2 comments:

  1. I just finished my B&BW Peony soap. It smelled great, but I love Winter Candy Apple more. And I didn't know about it having sls; I have really sensitive skin so I'm surprised I never had problems.

    Great post, by the way!

    Jennifer { howtopourcereal }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the Winter Candy Apple yet! Will try and remember to get it the next time I buy :)

      Delete