beauty,

Guest Post Beauty: Lust for Beauty

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments

Hi everyone! Today, we have the first ever guest post on this blog. Please welcome Amy from Lust for Beauty!



At the minute, I am lusting over the miniature [Benefit] products. They currently have so many different sets [available]. I got this mini Benetint in the Primping with the Stars set. I find that this tint is such a lovely colour to wear for the summertime. I like that it's versatile and can be used to add a flush of colour to your cheeks [and] your lips.

When I’ve used this on my cheeks, it [gave] a natural blush to them. I've used this product a lot and I've found that as a [lip] tint, it lasts really well. It doesn't dry out my lips unlike other tints that I have tried in the past. It's easy to apply which is always a plus.

I do, however, think that Benefit products can be really expensive that's why their sets are great because you can try out [multiple] products. The Primping with the Stars set was £26.50. Other products in the set are – Porefessional, Stay Don’t Stray, Some Kind-A-Gorgeous, Girl Meets Pearl, and They’re Real!

As for the bottle, I think it's a lovely design but all [Benefit] products are beautifully designed. I can see myself using this tint religiously throughout the summer. I'm definitely going to take this on my travels, too!

I am really dreading the day that this tint runs out. I do really love it but I just wonder if I could justify buying [the full size for] £24.50. Maybe I will just buy myself another gift set! I've actually had my eye on the Benefit Rockitude Lip & Cheek Kit which I could grab for only £25.50 from FeelUnique, as that includes Benetint [among other things.]

[If you've] tried this before, what did you think? 

Thank you for reading, I really hoped you enjoyed [this post]! Before I go, a big thank you to Ayre for letting me guest post on her lovely blog. If you want to read more of my ramblings, my blog is Lust for Beauty. Have a great June!


Disclaimer: This post had been edited to fit the style of this blog. Edits are enclosed in brackets [ ].

0 comments: