concert,

Life: I Went to See Ed Sheeran!!!

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


What an epic night! I would remember it forever! 

Ed Sheeran's concert was my first ever concert. It was my birthday gift to myself and I couldn't be happier! The experience was so amazing even though me and my friend sat quite far from the stage, on the side, no less.

Even though I couldn't really see Ed Sheeran's face apart from the big screens, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at his concert. Rixton opened for him. At first, I was at a complete loss at who they were, but I recognized some of their songs. My favorite was Hotel Ceiling which was actually co-written with Ed Sheeran, himself! I told my friend that it was no wonder I loved the song!

When Ed came out and started playing his first song, everyone just screamed and stood up. Everyone was on their feet for the remainder of the concert. His voice was never tiring and he was never out of breath. He was simply the best first concert ever! 

I also loved that he was having so much fun that he didn't want to leave. Literally... He left after his "technically" last song, but then came back for a couple more songs just because he didn't want to leave... or it was planned as I'm sure it was... Either way, the crowd went wild and the last two songs were actually more epic than the rest of the show, if that was even possible.

I was just overjoyed that I was able to experience this in my life and it was the first step to trying new and exciting things. I can't wait to see what the next adventure is!


The vlog is a bit delayed but keep checking my YouTube channel to see snippets of the show :) 



6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    The concert was AMAZING! I'm very suspect because I love Ed and I sang every single song. Photograph was my favorite.
    I didn't know the band that has opened the concert, but I'm going to search for it on youtube now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rixton was great, too! I hope you find their songs to your liking!

      Delete
  2. Aww that's such a lovely birthday gift to yourself! I love Ed, I defo want to see him in concert one day! :) Also I just started YouTube, I'm such a newbie! Going to subscribe to your channel! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! he was definitely amazing.. I definitely want to see him again!

      Delete
  3. Oh god, I'm so jelly! I'm madly in love with Ed's music lately, wish I could go to the concert to join the team #sheerio haha xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete