blogging tip,

Life: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



Hi everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Jennie from JennieWren3 for this award. Thanks, girl!

Here are the rules below:
1. Answer the ten questions you have been sent
2. Come up with ten questions of your own
3. Nominate up to ten bloggers

It seems whoever created this award liked the number ten ;) Anyway, here are my answers to Jennie's question. I hope you would get to know me more after reading!

What's your best blogging tip regarding the use of Social Media?
Use it for networking and supporting other bloggers, and not for trolling. Some of us have a lot of opinions, but there are times when we have to hold our tongues. Use your social media platform creatively and positively always.

What music do you listen to?
I listen to spa or nature sounds most of the time because I found that they are the only sounds that would calm me. When I'm driving, I like to listen to the radio, but if all that plays are commercials, I just turn it off and have peaceful silence.

Recommend a TV series and a reason why.
White Collar. It's light and so witty. I love the chemistry of the characters, and besides, who wouldn't want to stare at Matt Bomer for a good 45 minutes?

Credit: EW Community

How do you cheer yourself up when you're down?
I watch YouTube videos of my favorite British YouTubers.

How do you have your tea?
I don't drink tea.

How do you stay organized?
Blogging-wise, I schedule posts in my planner so that I know what I need to write for that day. It takes away the stress of figuring out what I would post for that day.

What is one thing you would love to learn?
There's a lot of things that I'd love to learn, but one of them would be singing. I love how singers are able to convey a wide range of emotions simply by the use of their voice.

What is your dream wedding?
Oh my gosh, I don't even know the details! I just want to look and feel like a princess. Also, I want to walk down the aisle and see a man waiting for me with all the love he could convey through his eyes. Yep, I'm a romantic.

Where would you love to travel to?
All of Europe! The first one would be to England so I can gauge where I would want to move to ;)

If you could speak another language, what would it be and why?
French. Doesn't everyone want to speak French? It sounds so lovely and romantic.


I nominate the following blogs:

Here are my questions:
1. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
2. What's your favorite flavor(s) of ice cream/gelato/frozen yogurt?
3. What is your favorite scent?
4. If you could live in any country in the world, where would you live?
5. How do you keep your readers engaged?
6. Let's share the love. Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
7. Do you have a holy grail drugstore product? If so, what is it?
8. What is your favorite skincare product and what does it do?
9. What is an unusual food that you absolutely adore? (i,e. I love tamarind candy balls)
10. What is something odd that your friends find about you?


For anyone else who wants to do this tag,
feel free to leave your answers below to the questions asked of me or the questions I've asked.


2 comments:

  1. Everybody definitely wants to speak FRENCH! :D <3 Thanks for tagging me, your questions are interesting and I have collected a fair few of these tags so I would do them sometime later in summers after my exams! ^_^ x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogging tip! The worst are the people who just hide behind their computer & bash on others all day. Bullies should be banned from social media!
    I love this tag! I may have to answer those questions you asked 😇 hehe.
    You have a beautiful blog, and I'm very happy we linked up on twitter! (It's @HTbeautyblog btw) lol
    I look forward to reading more of your posts!
    <3 Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete