beauty,

Beauty: Earthly Body

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


Hi everyone! First off, yes, I took a week off. Sorry about that, but I'm back! These two products were sent to me for review. All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored post.

What attracted me to this brand was that they didn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS), Propylene Glycol, or Parabens. Winner!

The first one I used was the hand and body lotion. First thing I noticed was that the lotion was very runny as you would expect. It was definitely moisturizing. One thing I was disappointed with, however, was the scent. I did not know what hemp smelled like until the night before this post went up. The lotion itself smelled a little bit of lavender but a lot more hemp. I found out that hemp smelled like pine or menthol? Well, I guess I was hoping it smelled more of lavender than hemp. Silly me.

I used the shower gel next and it had the same smell. It lathered quite nicely, though. Because it didn't have SLS, it wasn't drying, which was good for me. I am actually almost out of it now. 

As for their website, I had quite the trouble distinguishing the scents. There were no description. In fact, the products in each category had the same description no matter the scent.

Overall, the products itself were good - moisturizing and lathered quite well. However, based on the scent and the price (both were $10.99 for 7oz), I would stick to the other products I already love in my collection.


0 comments: