alba botanica fast fix,

Beauty: Mostly Pencils Haul

11:33:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments


Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to show you some of the beauty things I've collected in the past couple of months. I hope you like it!

Shea Moisture Bath, Body, & Massage Oil Superfruit Complex - I was watching Niomi Smart's video with her mother and grandmother last week. Her mother mentioned using baby oil after showering to lock in the moisture. I didn't buy baby oil because it contained Mineral Oil. I found Shea Moisture and was very happy with it! The scent is amazing and I've been religiously applying it every day after my shower.

Essie in Peach Side Babe - I saw Ingrid Nilsen talking about it in her favorites video. It looked amazing so I decided to get one as well. It's perfect for summer!

Alba Botanica Fast Fix for a Pimple - I have been struggling with blemishes on my chin so when I saw this product in the market, I immediately wanted to try it. I don't know yet if it works.

NARS Lip Pencils in Rikugien and Cruella - These were my Sephora birthday gifts and I couldn't have been more excited! These were the best gifts I've received so far! They're so creamy and luxurious!

Rimmel London Eyeshadow Stick in 001 Bluffing - I don't know when these actually came out, but I've only now discovered them, and oh my gosh, I'M OBSESSED! I use my shadow stick every single day. It's so easy to apply and easy to blend. It's perfect!

Rimmel London Lip Liner in Eastend Snob - I've finally found this lip liner in stock! I've been wanting to try it for the longest time, and now I finally own it!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Purple - I heard purple compliments brown eyes, so I just went ahead and purchased it!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner in Voodoo - This was another birthday gift and it was from Ulta. I was really excited when I found out that this was my gift! I've always wanted to try the Urban Decay Glide-On pencils, but I haven't been able to until now.

Check out my video below to see what the pencils look like in action :)



10 comments:

  1. I want some cute pastel colour essie polishes! It's a lovely colour you have there.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Rimmel eyeshadow sticks too! I use the scandaleyes eyehsadow paints as bases too which are quite nice :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I just found them now!

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of that essie nail polish! I am also a fan of the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob, it looks great on its own or under lipstick.
    Hannah | Rated In Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nail polish in photos, but I don't know if I like it on me.

      Delete
  4. The Alba Botanica Fast Fix for a Pimple sounds really interesting.. you'll have to let us know if it works! If so, I might have to check it out. Also, I love your new haircut! It suits you very well :)

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesn't work for me. It makes my blemish bigger and redder the next day.

      Delete
    2. Well that's good to know. Thanks for the update!

      Delete
  5. Love that nail color! So pretty :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete