alba botanica,

Beauty: My Lavender Obsession

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments



I started liking lavender when I started looking for calming solutions for my anxiety. My first purchase was the Aura Cacia room and body mist. It was so lovely and made me feel good.

I needed a natural, SLS-free shower gel, so when I found that Alba Botanica had one, I jumped at the chance and bought it. It was my favorite lavender-scented product so far! I also loved the sunscreen. It was so moisturizing and made me want to put sunscreen more often!

The Hemp Seed lavender products were sent to me. Read my review here.

Of course, I had to get lavender-scented hand soaps. Watch this video to see what else I bought in my Bath and Body Works Haul. I couldn't wait to use them!

Going into the crazy obsession, I bought the Avalon Organics lavender shampoo. Oh my gosh, it smelled amazing. However, I didn't think I'd buy it again because it didn't do anything special that I could notice besides the amazing scent.

Finally, I purchased the Jason lavender deodorant stick on a whim when I was at Whole Foods. I thought I'd give it a try since it was all-natural. Unfortunately, it didn't work as well as my Dove deodorant. I would only wear this deodorant when I knew I would stay home all day.

Watch the video below to see two extra products in my growing lavender collection :)



10 comments:

  1. Hi Arianne! omg, I totally share your obsession with lavender! last summer I went to visit the lavender fields at the south of france and there where so many products with lavender I went crazy! no doubt the best scent before sleepy time! I actually bought the lavender room and body mist for my pillow ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, how awesome. I want to go to a lavender field, too!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love lavender, especially pure lavender essential oil for adding to my baths <3 great for sore muscles :) love the sound of these products and the hemp hand and body lotion xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one day I'd like to try adding essential oil in my bath, too :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't really given Lavender products a go before but I heard they can be good in helping you drift off to sleep too :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, you have to! even if it's just to smell it at the store :)

      Delete
  4. I have the liquid version of the Dr Bronner's Castille soap, the lavender smells absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, might be tempted to try that!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of lavender – especially as a shower gel! Have you ever had any lavender-flavored food? I had a lavender latte once, and it was actually really good!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete