beauty,

Beauty: Top 5 Products Under $8

12:00:00 AM Arianne 14 Comments


Hi everyone! I know that some of us are on a budget, so I thought I'd list my five favorite products under $8. I hope you enjoy!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - this has a great medium coverage that is so blend-able and beginner-friendly.

Maybelline FIT Me Concealer - I love that this product is also easy to blend. I found a sponge would blend it best. A brush might make it a bit streaky and hard to work with.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner - I have the brown, black, and purple. I use the brown and black on my waterline and it stays on all day! I use the purple under the lash line to enhance my dark brown eyes.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - if you want volume that looks like fake lashes, this is definitely the way to go. This is most people's holy grail, so you might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Rimmel by Kate Lipsticks - I have #08, #17, and #104 so far. They are great for their price. They have a lot of neutral, peach/pink shades, and some reds. There's at least one lipstick that would work for everyone!

Let me know in the comments what your top 5 products under $8 are!


14 comments:

  1. I see you clearly like your Maybelline and Rimmel! One of my top favourites is Carmex lip balm, works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love them! They're amazing drugstore products :D

      Delete
  2. I love Rimmel but haven't actually tried this foundation - will have to take a look next time I'm in store! I love Kate's lipsticks - I think I need to pick up some more shades, especially #08! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #8 is definitely a staple for the Rimmel by Kate lipsticks. The foundation is definitely amazing

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I also love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and the Rimmel scandaleyes and Kate's lipsticks. Sadly I wasn't a huge fan of the foundation, though. Too thick for my taste. I prefer lighter bases. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the foundation is actually super light for me. hmm, I wonder if you got a bad one?

      Delete
  4. I love Rimmel foundation, I'd really like to try that lasting finish one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I want to try the Rimmel Match Perfection! :)

      Delete
  5. I really really rate that Rimmel foundation! I reach for it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I've been using it and barely using my Laura Mercier!

      Delete
  6. I love the fit me concealer! I'm dying to try the rimmel foundation. Do you know if it's okay for sensitive/acne prone skin?

    ippykrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sensitive skin, but not acne prone skin. It works fine for me. Can you get a sample or buy it and return if it doesn't work?

      Delete
  7. I'm so jealous of the makeup prices in the US! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are pretty good for high street :)

      Delete