beauty,

Beauty/Life: Favorite Blogger: In The Frow

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments

Credit: Victoria/In The Frow

Today, I want to take a moment to talk about my absolute favorite blogger, Victoria from In the Frow! I don't exactly remember how I discovered her, but there is something about her that makes me want to come back to her blog and YouTube channel week after week. One of those things is her purple hair. I mean, honestly, whenever I think of purple hair, I think of Victoria. No one else can pull it off as well as she can. 

Credit: Victoria/In The Frow

Another reason why I love Victoria is her style. It's so sophisticated and classy. She's a true lady! She has a distinct fashion style that I'm sure a lot of us wish we could pull off. I also love watching her do her makeup. There's something about it that's quite calming and fascinating.

Credit: Victoria/In The Frow

Finally, I love Victoria because of her personality. She's always bubbly and so inspiring! Did I mention she has a doctorate degree?! I think, because I know that, I find that I believe everything she says. Also, unlike other bloggers/YouTubers, I actually believe that I can trust her word. Not only that, but as popular as she is, she's still quite accessible. She's very interactive on Twitter, and I admit, I have a little fangirl moment whenever she replies, RT, or Fave my tweets. 

If you've heard of Victoria, I'm sure you love her as much as I do.
So tell me in the comments what you love about her!

P.S. Thanks Victoria for letting me use your photos!

9 comments:

  1. I also love reading In the Frow too - Such a good blog! I really love her youtube too, I love watching her videos every week! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's doing something inspirational every day!

      Delete
  2. I also love Victoria! I have to say I watch her videos more than I read her blog but either way, she's a beautiful girl and her fashion style is stunning. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her so much that I'm glad she has both a blog and YouTube! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched her videos before, I haven't really spent much time on youtube lately! Although I do like to check out pxiwoo every now and then to get some eyeshadow tips :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, girl, sort it out! she's amazing!

      Delete
  4. Love Victoria! Her blog and YouTube are both so good! A lot of big bloggers neglect their blog and make it all about YouTube but I love how she finds time to make interesting, quality content to put on her blog each week! Love her style aswell, and you can tell she defo knows what she's talking about when it comes to fashion! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she really does know her fashion and it's just so fascinating seeing her work!

      Delete
  5. I love her style so much, her hair and skin = beautiful!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete