anxiety,

Life: Grid Diary

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments






I have been so excited about the Grid Diary app ever since I downloaded it last week. I have been told journaling helps people with anxiety. I have tried to journal with an actual pen and an actual notebook. However, I seemed to always stop after so many days of doing it.

When I found this app, I got really excited! It contained pre-made questions, but I was also able to edit the questions that I didn't think particularly applied to me.

What I liked about this app was that it forced me to be more aware of my day and to recognize the good and bad things of my day. It allowed me to re-frame my mindset when I have had a bad day. The smiley faces helped make it easy for me to look back and determine which days of the week was a bad day. To put it simply, this app let me see the bigger picture and prevent myself from focusing on the small little negative things that happened in a day.

If you had suffered from anxiety and had found it difficult to be discipline and journal your day away, I would highly suggest this app. It was absolutely brilliant and completely free! There was an option to go Pro, but I've been quite happy with the free version that I thought I didn't have to go Pro.

Let me know in the comments if you know of other apps that help you cope with anxiety.



8 comments:

  1. I love journaling so I think I would really like this app too! I also have the calm app, lol. I really love your blog, I'm following you now on gfc, checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Perla! I hope you like the app :)

      Delete
  2. I suffer with anxiety a lot as well, so definitely going to have to give this app a go - sounds so good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of anything similar but it's a good idea! Plus you can write on the go rather than wait to write it down :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! That reminds me, I need to write down what I ate for breakfast :)

      Delete
  4. It´s sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing!


    BLOG| http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a great app, I was going to download it, but it doesn't look like it's available for Android. :( I wait in hope!

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete