burger,

Life: Living in England, One Direction, Pizza | Q&A

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


I wanted to do a Q&A so I asked some of you to send me your questions! I've chosen my favorite ones and answered them below. I hope you enjoy!

1. What do you think of guys who use grooming products?
I think it's great. Whatever makes you happy, do it. If you like the clean-cut look, more power to you. I like that. If you like the more caveman look, that's great, too, as long as you're happy :)

2. What album could you listen to over and over again?
Of course, One Direction! I have their albums Midnight Memories and Four. At my old job, I worked and listened to their albums 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Whenever I need a pick me up, I just listen to them. They're amazing! My current favorite song is No Control!



3. What's your dream job?
My dream job is to make YouTube videos for a living. I originally wanted to be an actor, but I quickly realized that it wasn't working for me. I started watching YouTube videos last year and thought maybe I could give it a try. I did, and a year later, I'm still loving it and can't even imagine stopping!


4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
England. Their way of living looks like something I would really love to experience.

5. Why did you move to the U.S.?
My mom brought me and my brother here because she wanted a good life for us. I'm thankful for all the opportunities I now have.

6. Do you like sushi?
I love sushi! I can eat it every week if I could. I love dragon roll, but I always try to order something new that I've never tried before.


7. Are you a homebody or a party animal?
Definitely a homebody. I don't like parties. I don't like the loud music, the crowd, the dancing. All of it makes me anxious.

8. Burger or pizza?
Pizza all the way. I try not to eat red meat as often. If I do eat red meat, it is in the form of hotdogs, once in a while burgers, and very rarely, a well-done steak.

Answer the questions below and leave them in the comments so I can read them!



P.S. All photos are taken by me. Please credit if you use them.

9 comments:

  1. I'm a homebody too. I prefer to be around my comforts than out and about. Plus it's cheaper!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that, but yes, definitely cheaper :)

      Delete
  2. No Control is definitely my favourite song from the album FOUR, I can't wait to hear what sound they will have on the next album without Zayn x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I loveeee dragon roll. if you like salmon you should try the lion king roll. also, pizza > burger anyway haha

    ippykrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat sushi every week too! Living in England would be so much fun – have you ever visited? I went to London for a few days and loved it!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to visit soon, if not this year, then sometime next year. I actually want to move there :)

      Delete
  5. YES TO PIZZA AND SUSHI!!!

    I wouldn't recommend moving to the UK right now, it's a mess, and only getting worse. Most young people are trying to move out to other European countries, when I finish uni I'm hoping to move to France, much better here!

    ReplyDelete