ambition,

Life: Sisterhood of World Bloggers Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments



I was nominated for this award again! Read my previous post here. Thank you Tess for nominating me for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Tag! Check out her blog after you're done browsing here :)

QUESTIONS

1. What are your three favorite things about yourself?
  • Hair
  • Creativity
  • Ambition

2. What is the story behind your blog name?
One of my former supervisors didn't want to make the effort of pronouncing my real name (Arianne), so she came up with a nickname for me: Air. When I re-branded this blog, I wanted to use that nickname, but I wanted to change the spelling...and the rest is history :)

3. What has been your biggest accomplishment in life yet?
My biggest accomplishment is taking control of my anxiety and buying a car.

4. What is your favorite quote and why?
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, when I'm actually optimistic, even the most negative situation have a reason. For example, a couple years ago, I got a speeding ticket. However, instead of being afraid and mad at myself, I thanked God for saving me from any future accidents :)

5. Describe the perfect outfit that represents you.
T-shirt and yoga pants. At the moment, I dress the way I feel. I want to change this and go back to dressing up every day and putting more effort into myself.

6. Who is your celebrity crush and why?
Jeremy Renner? Liam Payne? I don't really know. 

7. What is your favorite song/album/artist?
I don't really have a favorite, but I love One Direction, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Sam Smith. Wait! I'm actually loving Fight Song right now. It's so uplifting!





8. What is your favorite social media and why?
TWITTER! It's the easiest platform to connect with people.

9. What is a perfect day to you?
Filming, taking photographs, and editing all day OR out and about somewhere and vlogging it.

10. Favorite live experience you've ever been to?
Ed Sheeran's concert!!!


RULES

Answer the ten questions you have been sent
Link to the blogger who nominated you
Come up with ten questions of your own
Nominate up to ten bloggers


MY QUESTIONS

1. If you had no access to the internet for a whole week, what would you be doing?
2. Who are your top two favorite bloggers?
3. What's your favorite app on your phone?
4. What's your favorite dessert?
5. Are you neat and tidy or an organized mess?
6. What's your favorite scent?
7. Name a combination of foods you eat that people might consider weird. (i.e. ice cream and hot sauce)
8. Are you an iPhone or Android lover?
9. Who is your top two favorite YouTubers?
10. Who would you like to see in concert next?

NOMINATIONS

Cat from Oh Kori
Amy from Lust for Beau
Corinne from Skinnedcartree
Ella from Ella Was Here
Jordan from Hello Miss Jordan


Have fun and don't forget to tweet me if you do this post!

Feel free to answer the questions below in the comments if you're reading this :)


3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that song, thanks for recommending.
    Loved your answers :)

    Tess x
    www.simplytessx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a feel-good song! Hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination!

    I love the quote 'everything happens for a reason' too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete