beauty,

Beauty: Health and Beauty Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 13 Comments



I've been buying a few things the past month or so and I wanted to share them with you!

HEALTH
One day I suddenly thought I wanted to buy the Nutri Bullet, so I did! Talk about an impulse buy, huh? It was on sale at Target for $79.99 and with my Target redcard, I got it for even lower than that. I do love a good bargain! I've used it once and it was amazing and blended so quickly! It was so easy to use and I was quite happy with my investment.

BEAUTY
Real Techniques Sculpting and Blush Brush - I've been wanting these two brushes, and when I finally went to Walmart, I decided to have yet another impulse buy and bought these two brushes. They were amazing as usual!

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Eyeliner - I liked automatic liners so I thought I'd get this in Rich Brown. I love it, but it wasn't as great as the Scandaleyes eyeliner, though they were both waterproof.

Rimmel Eyeshadow Stick in Bootleg Brown - I loved my other shadow stick so much that I thought I would get another one. One thing I learned though was that I couldn't pack this on as much as I could the other one. When I did, I looked like I had a black eye.

Clinique Eye Makeup Remover - I caved in and finally bought the full size version. I wasn't willing to pay more than this product for an eye makeup remover, and it was the best one I've tried so far. It was so gentle and amazing for sensitive eyes.

Pacifica Vital Immersion Deep Hydration Mask - I was having trouble with dry patches on my face again so I thought a hydrating mask might be helpful, which was why I bought this. Of course, this was an all-natural product and I loved it! I can't wait to try more Pacifica products! I discovered this brand because of Jackie from Jaaajack. (Check out her YouTube channel)

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I finally bought this mascara. Be prepared to see it in my favorites!

Simple Micellar Makeup Wipes - As I've mentioned before, I stopped using makeup wipes because they all burned when I used them. This one was the one that burnt the least so far. I bought it because first, I had a discount at Target, and second, I wanted to use something easy to remove my makeup before I work out at the gym.




13 comments:

  1. Ohh this a lovely haul! I really wanted a NutriBullet but couldn't affford it so settled for a BlendActive. I really want to try out the Maybelline Lash Sensational after all its hype :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool haul! I wanted a NutriBullet but they were sold out when I could finally able to get one, and I was so impatient that I just bought the George Foreman version instead. XD And I love that mascara, I've been using it for the last few weeks. It's very wet though, isn't it?

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely very wet, but it's totally worth the mess on the tube haha :)

      Delete
  3. The Pacifica mask sounds right up my street, I've never heard of the brand before now either! Aww it's a shame it wasn't as good as the scandaleyes liner, they have a dark brown in that range too :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Pacifica might be exclusive to the US, but I'm sure there are websites there that would deliver internationally.. My offer to send you some US things is still open :)

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you, although I can't think of anything I need at the moment ;) I knew you loved the Bluffing pencil too, it really is so cool! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm dying to try that mascara, seen so many positive reviews about it :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your NutriBullet! And would you recommend that mascara? I'm so tempted to buy it even though I am a lover for the Roller Lash!

    Thebloggingboxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend the mascara :) I want to try the Roller Lash, too, but I can't be bothered to pay more than $10 for mascara.

      Delete
  6. Ah I love both of those RT brushes - especially the blush one, it is so soft! Looking forward to see what you make in your nutribullet :)

    Beth | Bethany Georgina
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this comment is a hint that I should post smoothie recipes ;)

      Delete