acure toner,

Beauty/Life: August Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments



It's that time of the month again!! Well, that's TMI, but it's also Favorites time! I've loved a majority of skincare products this month. If you'd like to know how I've come to love them, keep on reading.

SKINCARE
Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunscreen in Pure Lavender - it'd been so hot this month so I'd been trying my best to remember to put on sunscreen. This was obviously my favorite because it's lavender-scented and it has SPF 45.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I felt like my face was drier this month so I'd been using this moisturizer day and night for the month of August.

Pacifica Vital Immersion Deep Hydrating Mask - I used this to bring back more moisture into my face. I also loved that it goes on clear on my skin.

Acure Facial Toner - Since it was so hot, I've cherished the moments when I would use this toner because my skin also felt refreshed in the process.

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover - I caved in and bought the full size version. I loved the travel size so I thought it was a good enough investment. I wasn't willing to pay more than its price tag for an eye makeup remover so I decided to just buy the full size instead of try other higher end products.

BATH
Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - I didn't know how much I loved honeysuckle until I smelled this hand soap. I had only recently opened it, but since I'd be using it all of September and most likely loving it, I thought I'd include it in this month's favorite as well.

FOOD
King's Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls - I loved a lot of these this month. I prefer them from the actual rolls. I thought the bigger size was more convenience for making sandwiches.

Almond Breeze Almond Milk - I bought a 6-pack of them from Costco, not realizing they were unsweetened. Ah well, I still like them. They just happened to make my chocolate smoothie less sweet, but that was totally fine with me. I just told myself that it was healthier that way.




Let me know in the comments what you've been loving in August!



5 comments:

  1. I've been loving my superdrug serum lately because the weather's just been up and down, and it's making my skin go all weird!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE almond milk. it's the best!
    great blog btw! if you have time i'd love to have you check out mine and let me know what you think!
    love rach,
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Sweetened Almond Milk but the unsweetened is cheaper and probably healthier ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey love, I got your blog link through the bloggers chat today!
    I really like your layout and how you have purple as the accent color - so pretty! Can't wait to read more from you.

    Will definitely be following you, and I hope you'll check out my blog as well :)
    xx Krista
    lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! glad u like the layout :)

      Delete