ara lebanese grill,

Food: Ara Lebanese Grill

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


One thing I love is discovering new restaurants with amazing food! As soon as I entered the establishment, I saw someone I recognized! The owner of the restaurant used to be the manager of Denny's. Now, you might be wondering what made him special that I'd remember him? Well, he was the kind of guy who had the best memory I've ever seen in a human. I remembered when me and some friends (20 friends) went to Denny's, he took our order by only using his memory. He got everything correct and perfectly remembered who ordered what.

Anyway, as it turned out, he opened his own restaurant. He was such a good host. He had great recommendations and was very friendly. But more than that, his restaurant had great food! I ordered the chicken kebab with a side of rice and salad. It also came with a garlic paste for the chicken, and oh my gosh, it was the best dip I've ever tasted. It was so smooth and fluffy! As for the chicken, it was perfectly seasoned and grilled. The way the rice was cooked had always been my favorite. I still had not figured out how to replicate it at home. As for the salad, it was dressed with lemon and olive oil. I think I preferred it with a little less olive oil.


My friend ordered a Kafta sandwich with a side of Tabouli. I've never seen a tabouli before, so I tried it. Wow! it was so strong! It had parsley and tomato, and some other dressing. According to my friend, the sandwich itself was delicious. It looked like a healthy burrito!

I would definitely come back to this place again. The service and the food were both very tasty.

Ara Lebanese Grill
997 W San Marcos Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92078



4 comments:

  1. It all looks so yummy! I really want to try Lebanese cuisine sometime soon :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly wasn't sure if these were really Lebanese food, but they were delicious and I didn't care haha

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this food looks amazing. I've never tried Lebanese food before. Also, I love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this food looks amazing. I've never tried Lebanese food before. Also, I love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete