almond breeze,

Life: July Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments


For the first time, I am doing a monthly favorites that doesn't involve beauty products! I didn't like anything new besides my Rimmel London Eyeshadow Stick, but I already mentioned my love for it in my Mostly Pencils Haul. Thus, I thought I'd just talk about my lifestyle favorites for July. I hope you enjoy!

Food
Almond Breeze Almond Milk in Vanilla - I've started using almond milk because regular milk just didn't agree with my sensitive stomach. I also didn't like that regular milk spoiled too easily. On the other hand, almond milk could last for a long time!

Archer Farms Gelato - Currently, I have Salted Caramel Gelato in my freezer, but I've loved the Triple Chocolate Fudge Gelato in July. I found that Salted Caramel was too sweet. If I wasn't mistaken, this might be a Target brand, but I loved it!

Lindt Chocolates - I've also been indulging myself with premium chocolates because I've decided I could either have chocolates or chips (crisps), but not both. I decided I would cut back on chips and indulge on chocolate instead. I've also been loving Cadbury because it was more affordable than Lindt.

TV Shows
House - I couldn't even explain to you how much I loved this show. I never got into it when it was still on the air, but now that there's a marathon every Tuesday of the old episodes, I've really just been binging. I've even considered buying the whole 8 seasons so I can watch anytime. I just love really intellectual shows. Also, there was something about Hugh Laurie. He was so charismatic in the show!

Grimm - I started watching this because the DVR threatened to delete the episodes if we didn't watch it soon. I got really into it because it was about all the folklore monsters that existed in different cultures. Also, in the newer episodes, David Guintoli grew some facial hair and oh my Grimm, he was sexy as all hell ;)

Apps
Grid Diary - for people with anxiety, this was a great app. Read my review here.

Target Cartwheel - I've fallen in love with saving money! Could you believe that? I've loved shopping at Target for my groceries because I got discounts on products I often bought. On top of that, I also got 5% off every time I used my Target RedCard. Savings on top of savings! Watch my Target Haul here.

Book
Shadow of the Mark - this book was just absolutely brilliant! I couldn't believe that it took me so long to read this book, but as soon as I finished it, I wanted the third book! Unfortunately, there hadn't been any plans of publishing the third book yet. Read my review here.

Blogger
Victoria from In the Frow - I've been such a fangirl for Victoria in July. I've watched every single video she uploaded and read every blog post. She'd just re-launched her blog so definitely check it out. It's amazing! Read a post I dedicated to her here.


Let me know in the comments what you've been loving in July!


10 comments:

  1. I love lifestyle favourite posts! I started watching Grimm but found it a tad boring, and I've never watched House, does sound like something I would like though so maybe I should try it! I don't drink cow's milk (or other animal milk) any more, soya for me! I looove soya so much, so full of protein as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try to watch House. There's 8 seasons so it's gonna be a long binge!

      Delete
  2. I tried to get into Grimm and I couldn't, maybe I should give it another chance xo

    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give it another chance!

      Delete
  3. Love that your favourites aren't just beauty related - refreshing!
    Michelle x
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Lindt chocolates are some of my favourites too! I love the little red boxes you can get or the Easter bunnies. It's getting a bit warmer here so my favourites are probably ice cream :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like ice cream no matter the time of year haha :)

      Delete
  5. Almond milk is so much better than normal milk! And it lasts much longer, like you said – I usually have to throw away normal milk before I finish the whole thing. I've also been meaning to watch Grimm for a while now. Good thing to know you like it!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to watch Grimm! I want to watch it from the very beginning :)

      Delete