in the frow,

Life: New Layout!

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments




I'm so excited to finally write this post! I have been madly tweaking my blog for the past couple weeks. If you've read my previous posts, I'm sure you've noticed the difference.

First and foremost, I wanted to thank Crissy from Minty Fox Designs for helping me with the changes. I technically still have the original Lilac Haze template, but I've customized it to what it is now.

If you would turn your attention to the sidebar, I edited my profile photo on Microsoft Word for Mac to give it a circular effect. Then, I added a few tidbits about me. Crissy created a new set of social media icons for me and helped me get a new look for the sidebar titles (which was inspired by Helen from The Lovecats Inc).

As for the categories, I created them on PicMonkey using photos from previous posts. This style was inspired by Victoria's old design of In The Frow. Crissy also helped me with the Popular Posts section. 

Finally, I went ahead and designed a new header using PicMonkey. I quite love the stars!


I hope you all like it as much as I do! I'll get back to posting beauty posts soon!


10 comments:

  1. Such a cute template ^^ the sparkly title is too precious!
    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    PS: remember Me from last night's chat #askablogger? I followed on Bloglovin do follow back ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I'm so happy you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout Ayre, so cute and clean! x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new layout! It looks professional and cute at the same time. My favorite part is the stars in your header!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that means so much! I can't stop looking at my blog :D thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love how clean everything looks! I really like the sidebar featuring all the categories of posts - fun and easy to navigate! :)

    > IPPY || KRISPY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm glad it's easy to navigate :)

      Delete
  5. Love the updates to the layout! It looks so crisp and clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! that's what I was going for!

      Delete