beauty,

Life/Beauty: #SocialHourSD + Goodie Bag Haul

1:01:00 PM Arianne 12 Comments


I attended my first ever YouTube event yesterday! I had so much fun meeting fellow creators locally. First of all, I wanted to thank my friend (I hope she'll read this one day, lol) for coming with me. I kept saying that if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have made it to the event. Since it was my first event, I didn't want to go alone. 


When me and my friend arrived at the event, we checked in and met Jackie's mother. She was such a lovely woman! After signing in, I made my way to a new friend that I connected with on Twitter just hours before the event: Nancy Wong! She was so lovely and quite the social butterfly! Also, she was one of the many people that was extraordinarily beautiful! I wondered if I was still in San Diego or if I was somehow transported to Los Angeles without my knowing!

Anyway, back to meeting people. I met a few amazing creators at the event and they were all so lovely! I was definitely ecstatic to have finally found people who had the same interests! I couldn't express enough how grateful I was to be at the event.


It was great finding people who did creative things for a living. For example, I found that Nina (in white) was a photographer and she seemed really good at what she did!

As the night went on, we all got our hair done by the experts at Salon Bordeaux! They truly knew what they were doing and they were amazing. I really loved what they did to my hair. I only hope I could recreate it one day ;)


A whole lot more photos later, we've enjoyed ourself thoroughly and agreed to consider collaborating soon!
Of course, I didn't want to leave before I met the one and only Jackie! She was so sweet and exactly like her videos: full of loveliness and positive energy! It was truly an honor to meet her and I honestly can't wait to meet her again!


I was also lucky enough to receive a gift bag! When I got home, I opened each one and couldn't wait to try them on!


I can't wait to attend more events in the future! I had a great time, and again, thank you Jackie for being such a great host! Check out my vlog of the event below!




12 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun event! Plus how cute is your braid that you had done! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I had so much fun and I can't wait to go to another :)

      Delete
  2. You adorable girl! <3 Glad to know about your first Youtube meetup! The photographs look amazing and I absolutely love your blog's new look! ^_^ xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I'm happy to see my improvement in the photography department :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness the food looks absolutely amazing! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this looks like such a cool event! I would love to be able to go to more events like this! Looking gorge as always by the way!

    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you had a ball!! Great goodie bag xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun!! I would love to meet more people who do creative things for a living. Your hair style looks great and the cupcakes look delish too :)

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had very lovely time! I'd love to attend an bloggers event, but there isn't actually any where I live..
    xx
    Tajaljeh // http://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so fun and your hair looks amazing!

    Milli
    artsandgraces.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so fun and your hair looks amazing!

    Milli
    artsandgraces.com

    ReplyDelete