alba botanica,

Beauty: Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments


I don't know why it took me so long to review this product, but I recently repurchased Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream and I'd been head over heels since. I didn't realize it before, but this product gave me that "baby's butt" feeling. It was so soft and so smooth!

The Alba Botanica website claimed that "one smooth encounter with this grand-luxe body cream and skin will go coo-coo for kukui." Well, it took my third purchase of this to notice it, but I've totally been obsessed. The product claimed to soften and nurture the skin, which it totally did for me. I had a dry spot on my arm that wouldn't go away no matter how much moisturizer or oil I applied to it. But when I put the kukui cream on it, my skin was back to being smooth and pretty.

I also loved this product because it was all-natural - free of parabens, sulfates, and glycols. It also had the most amazing subtle smell to it. It smelled like a hint of nutty cocoa! Every time I would use it, I immediately felt better and happier.

The only con to this cream was the price. Thankfully, I got mine from CVS on a 30% off sale. You could also get it from Vitacost or Buy It Healthy. I did find that it was most inexpensive at Buy It Healthy on a regular basis. If you wanted it for cheaper, I found Amazon had it for $7! After all my store savings, I'd usually get this cream for about $10-$11. I absolutely believed it worth the price.

So, if you want luxurious skin from a drugstore brand, look no further. Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream was the answer to all your skin prayers. Trust me when I say it was way better and definitely more natural than the Palmer's Cocoa Butter.

Their body cream also comes in two other scents: papaya mango and coconut milk.


Have you tried this product?


*I realize this post completely sounds like a commercial. I promise, I'm not sponsored at all. Per my disclaimer, the product link is affiliated. Otherwise, I'm just really loving this product!

2 comments:

  1. This really sounds incredible! I've just had a look and I think you can get it from some UK sites :) I hate those dry patches that refuse to shift too, and it's great it's free of sulfates etc :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I really hope you get to try it! it's so amazing

      Delete