alba botanica kukui nut body cream,

Beauty: All-Natural Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments


It's been a month since my last haul, and I've picked up quite a few things since then. This is the first part of the haul where I show you what beauty products I've picked up. Some of these I've already reviewed so I would link them in this post. I hope you enjoy!

OGX Kukui Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - I love the smell of these! One thing I require from shampoos and conditioners -- besides that my hair has to feel smooth and healthy from using them -- is the smell. If it doesn't smell good, then I wouldn't buy it even if it is supposed to be the best in the industry.

Yes To Blueberry and Yes To Pomegranate lip balms - I originally received a Yes To Coconut lip balm from the #SocialHourSD event I attended last month. I am not the biggest fan of coconut-scented products, but I grew to love the lip balm, so I thought, "hey, why don't I buy other flavors?" Of course, I got them on sale. I got the blueberry lip balm at Marshall's for $1.99 and the pomegranate lip balm at Target because I had a discount code. (I can't seem to find the blueberry lip balm for sale online)

Dove Dry Spray - this is my first deodorant spray and from the two times I've used it, I'm not sure if I'm using it properly. The first time, I think I sprayed too much because all I got was white residue. The second time I used it, as soon as I went outside, somehow the spray wasn't dry anymore -_- I would say, though, that it smells amazing!

Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Hawaiian Body Cream - this is my third jar of this, but it took me this long to review this product. Wow, I don't know why it took this long for me to appreciate this body cream, but I've finally fallen head over heels for it! My skin feels like a baby's butt! 

Pacifica Future Youth Enzymatic Resurfacing Mask - I'm in love with this. It takes quite a bit of self-control not to use this and the hydrating mask in the same week. What I forgot to say in my review, however, was that this product stings at first contact, but once it settles in, I can barely feel it's there. After washing it off, my face feels amazing... almost like a baby's butt, too! 


Have you used any of these products? Let me know how you like them in the comments!
If you haven't used them, let me know if you're interested in trying them out!


12 comments:

  1. It is honestly not easy to go all natural, I would love to give the hawaian body cream a try! <3

    Celly | Asian Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to find Kukui products here in Indonesia. I wish I could buy these. Thank's for the recommendations! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dove deodorants, they always smell so nice all day and keep me dry better than any others. Woo.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reviews, so awesome. I think I'll try the dove dry spray, I just want to try something new that smells mild and great.
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try out the Dove spray deodorant since I've seen so many bloggers like it recently, but I'm so hesitant about switching from my tried and true Secret... Looking forward to what you think of it after testing it out a bit more!!!

    ♡Em | www.ouiemmy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does not keep me dry at all.. I wouldn't recommend the Dove "dry" spray

      Delete
  6. I've seen so much yes to .. products in the drugstore here, they seem to have a really good range. I should give them a go sometime! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! The smell is definitely the most important thing about shampoo and conditioner. I really want to try those though, maybe I should give them a try :-)

    http://dailyjosefine.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the kukui oil. Such a great shampoo and it smells amaaazing. :) Plus it leaves my hair quite soft. xx

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! so glad I found the OGX brand :D although it's quite expensive, but totally worth it.

      Delete
  9. You and I like the same brands! I use ogx oils on my hair on a daily basis, adore alba's scrubs and eye gel, and am absolutely in love with "yes" products! I didn't know that "yes" carried lip balms, though. I need those! :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete