alba botanica,

Beauty: Empties & Mini Declutter

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments



Time for some empties! I've finished a few things in my collection of products, but also, I've been trying to slowly declutter as other YouTubers have been doing lately. It felt quite nice to have more space in my room. Dare I say it was even liberating. Anyway, I digress; let's continue on. Keep reading if you want to know what I thought of the products in this post.

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser - I loved this cleanser so much that I've already repurchased it and I was almost halfway through the replacement as I wrote this post. I thought I'd try other natural products so I wouldn't be repurchasing this after I'd finished the second bottle.

Simple Eye Makeup Remover - this really didn't do much for me. It wasn't very good at removing makeup, to be honest.

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover - I loved this one so I'd already repurchased it as you might have seen in my latest haul.

Bath and Body Works hand soaps - I loved these hand soaps. They always did smell amazing. However, I had only realized that they had SLS, so after I've finished all my foaming hand soaps, I thought I'd look for more natural hand soaps.

Alba Botanica makeup wipes - if you've been following me on this blog or my YouTube channel, you would know that makeup wipes tended to make me feel like my face was burning so I stopped using them. These wipes had been dried out for quite a while. I decided to recycle them and use them to wipe counters instead.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I'd learned that the shelf life of mascaras were three months, so I'd decided to retire this mascara.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - again, shelf life was three months, and I'd definitely had this for more than that. It'd been great, but I must let go... ;)


I love finishing products because I don't feel as guilty buying them in the first place.
Let me know what products you've finished recently!


6 comments:

  1. I love finishing products, too. I try not to buy new ones until I've finished the ones I have!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so satisfying when I've finished a product :)

      Delete
  2. I found that the Simple makeup remover was useless for taking mascara off too, I brought a Nivea 2 phase one instead and it is so much better! I have the same Scandaleyes mascara but haven't used it yet, so good to know it's worth it :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to finish a product! I am such a hoarder and trier of new beauty products - oops! xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the Bath and Body Works hand soaps because they smell fantastic, but I didn't realize they had SLS in them. I don't like how all of my favorite beauty products are loaded with chemicals!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finishing products too although I'm awful at throwing away makeup! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete