all-natural,

Beauty: OGX Kukui Oil

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


OGX is one of my favorite haircare brands. They were formerly called Organix because their products are supposed to be organic. Just to be clear, some of their products have propylene glycol which doesn't make it all-natural. Thankfully, the Kukui Oil shampoo and conditioner doesn't have this glycol which makes me happy. I love that products in this brand smells really good and I didn't want to give it up because some of them had propylene glycol in their ingredients.

The Kukui Oil line is made to combat humidity and frizzy hair. Given that I have quite frizzy hair whenever I wash it, I thought this would be a good one to try, not to mention that the shampoo and conditioner really did smell amazing. I would say this product works. My hair isn't as crazy and unmanageable nowadays.

Another reason why I love this brand is because they are paraben-free and sulfate-free. I do feel that my hair has been happy ever since I switched to sulfate-free products.

I certainly would recommend trying OGX. If you do care about it being natural, I would simply suggest to read the label before buying it.


Have you tried OGX Beauty?


3 comments:

  1. My hair is so frizzy so these sounds great! I have seen them around before but didn't check them out :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand but they're so expensive!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great and they are on sale at Boots if I'm not mistaken. Great that they are nastiness free :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete